Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Tutukaka & Whangarei Mini Vecay ✿ Photos

Just came back from a mini vecay up north, went to Tutukaka and stopped by Whangarei on the way home. Had a really relaxing holiday, enjoyed ocean view, wake up, go fishing, watch movies and do nothing~ grr now back to work, back to reality!

New Zealand really is a beautiful country, wherever you go there's ocean view and big farms etc. I am more of a city girl, but sometimes it's just nice to get away from everything.

Here are some photos I took while on vecay, enjoy ;)

P.S I know I have been posting loads of lifestyle stuff like restaurant reviews, vecay pictures and just... not so much beauty posts as it used to be. I do have loads of up-coming beauty related posts coming on Monday, sooo I hope you guys don't mind me posting so many non-beauty stuff. ^^



https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhninidhyUcM_I5400ineIJ3Ddja1LGwvjm8PKcpR_p1yeso3DtsbEQMMZE7h45gpRJ17AAHl-rZbNMNrNav2z_CMZhBMmCzVTOSdgLDBiXPB3veCUzrLtdhpAx7-ED-BFMrL9Ua8b77ys/s1600/11+copy.png

Post a Comment

0 Comments